Fabric is a rayon challis from Fabric Recycles. Buttons are from Hancock, I think. I actually bought the fabric as a muslin but haven't gotten around to making another yet. No muslin needed on this one, I guess. But I did make a few alterations. I wrote down size 10 waist and 8 in the bust. I can't remember if this is what I started with or ended up with. Oops. I guess I should write these captions sooner.
The neckline wants to roll out a little in the back. Could be because I edge stitched without under stitching first. It also could be because of some of my (many) changes. For example, I actually lowered the front bodice by 3/8 inch at the shoulder, which is a really unusual change for me. I usually have to take patterns in at the shoulder, but the bust line was too high this time.
I also took in the center-front seam (below my boobs) a quarter inch at the top, grading down to the skirt. You can also see I had to add a seam at the center front because I didn't have enough fabric to cut it on the fold.