Page from Fabric Recycles found these perfectly matching buttons! Which can be a trick there because I needed so many.
The pattern calls for 15 buttons, and I bought a few extra in case I should ever need to replace any. I ended up using a button every 2 inches instead of 2.5 inches as the pattern has them placed. I did this to close up the bust a little snugger and so I could place them on the same block of plaid down the line. I ended up using only one more button this way. But I also omitted the top button, which I never button on the other Hawthorn dress.
These detail shots show the fabric color much better than the outside photos. I color corrected the hell out of those photos, but they're still not quite a perfect representation.
I apparently have really been into this color lately. As you can see in some photos, it matches my phone case (which matches my wallet). And I've been wearing aqua tights with the orange dress. I keep finding myself drawn to it. My new sleeping bag is even trimmed in it.